Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 87 - SoHo to Upper West Side, NYC

New Year's Eve!!

I'm spendng NYE in NYC!! Exciting! Except, of course, I'm indoors so might as well be anywhere else in the world but hey, I'm here!! Loving it.

We just had grapes at 6pm - a Spanish NYE midnight tradition at Spanish midnight. Even Isabella was eating grapes (or "foot" as she calls all fruit)

I've just given Isabella a bath and she's sung me the ABC song several times - so clever. Considering her mother speaks to her in Spanish, her father in French and she goes to school in English I think it's a miracle she can even walk to be honest. She's getting used to me and calls me by my full name "Nah-tah-lee-ah" even when I'm not there (I put this to the test by hiding while I was playing with her and she went to Maria asking "Natalia?" Very cute)

How could anyone not love this child?
 




We are staying up and won't be having dinner for a while so I thought I'd take this opportunity to post all my photos so that's what I'm going to go back and do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment