Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 67 - St Augustine

Today was great!

I decided to stay an extra day in St Augustine, wild, I know.



I (extraordinarily) woke up at 630am and went to mass in the Catholic cathedral - I don't remember the last time I'd been to mass... It was a really nice service though and it was weird because it was exactly the same as I remember from when I was a kid (only in English)

Then I went back to bed and didn't get up until after midday (I did mention how great today was, right?) I went to lunch with Annie and we went for a walk around town telling each other stupid pirate jokes

This afternoon I had a nice bath and washed my hair and I feel properly human again. Annie even braided my hair, so I look human too!




For dinner Caroline cooked for us all and we shared a delicious caramel apple for dessert. Yum.



Tomorrow I am definitely going to leave because otherwise I won't make it to Washington DC on a weekend. I can't be there on a weekday because it's apparently crazy expensive to park.


No comments:

Post a Comment