Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 65 - Cocoa to St Augustine

I broke ANOTHER Kindle!

This is now the fourth Kindle I've broken but the first one I've actually cried over.

I was really tired from Disney and from the hostel/motel/driving while exhausted debacle so I just wanted to lie on a beach and read my book, then I broke my book. What an idiot...

After I composed myself from the stupidity of crying over a silly machine I drove to St Augustine and found a great friendly pirate hostel with some really nice people who have made me feel so welcome I have decided to stay for two nights.

St Augustine is the oldest town in the US so I'm looking forward to visiting it tomorrow - when I drove in tonight it looked really pretty and European. I feel right at home!

Things I've seen today

Canaveral National Seashore


I have a tan! Or I'm dirty! Can't really tell!





What's that in the distance?

Oh! It's the Kennedy Space Center!


This is as much as I actually saw of Daytona Beach but it seemed nice!


Today I officially went over the 10000 mile mark (16000km) Only 25 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment