Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 77 - New York City

Don't kill me...

I know a lot of you would love to be in New York City right now and would be doing all the fun stuff but I must confess that all I've done today is sleep. And sleep. Oh, and I had a nap. I just feel really safe and at home here and I'm very tired from my trip!

So I have nothing to share. Not even a photo. I promise to take some tomorrow.

(I have finally updated the last week with photos though if you want to go back and look at those instead)

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,

    We've been following you sporadically, but have been bad about not posting comments. Anyway, your photos and descriptions are inspiring and it looks like you're having a wonderful time.

    Have a Merry Christmas.

    Tom and Patti

    ReplyDelete