Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 63 - Miami to Orlando


He-LLO Florida!!

You just got a whole lot better:



I stopped for a coffee and asked a guy if I could park in front of his house. He was washing his truck and was super friendly so I went off to get my coffee secure in the knowledge that this time my car would not get towed. When I got back I got talking to him and when he realised I hadn't really enjoyed Miami and was already on my way to Orlando he insisted that I come out with him on his boat.

We went out for a spin around all the fancy marinas (we saw Steven Spielberg's yacht) and then around the mangroves - it was beautiful.


This cool old boat had cannons

CANNONS!

Sunrise

This morning I got my arse out of bed at 6am and went to see the sunrise at Miami Beach. There were more people there than I was expecting - in this photo you should be able to count ten:



It was a sunrise like every other sunrise - initially underwhelming but then beautiful and so so worth it.




In case you're wondering what my red, orange and pink hair is looking like this week


No comments:

Post a Comment